Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Japanese Designer Etsuko Furuya at the Quilt Market in Houston

If you have ever been to a Quilt Market, you cannot help but be inspired by all the beautiful newly introduced fabrics.  Look at the Etsuko Furuya Booth that is full of gorgeous products made from the Japanese Designer's Echino Fabric Collection.


This lovely pleated handbag was made using the Bird Border Pink Fabric from Etsuko Furuya. 


These fun and functional messenger bag is made with the Bird Stripe Blue Fabric.


Matching the messenger bag is this one of a kind dress / jacket.  Whenever I look, see and especially feel these gorgeous Japanese Fabrics, I cannot help myself but create a new product.  I think I have the largest selection of handmade products made out of Echino Fabric available online.  Check out my Etsy store ModDiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment